My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Sunday, November 20, 2005

My room was clean last week too bad you missed it:))))


Je ne veux pas travailler
Je ne veux pas dejeuner
Je ne seulement oublier
et puis je fumes:))
Started off the day with a vigorous yoga set and some meditation to help
clear my mind.Strecth out my body to get the blood flowing freely through the places
that has been stuck in all night.Once my blood gets flowing ,thought my mind will get
moving but I am still less energetic and optimistic than usual today.My mind feels
sluggish and still my whole body does.I am either coming down with the flu or completely
and thorougly depressed with no reason.So before it gets too far its noisy routine of
chatter I take the opportunity to maintain a quiet ,serene state while I clear out my room
and set forth my goals for the day.OR take some time OFF:)))))
XOXOXOX