My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ramazan geldi hoş geldi...

I want to maintain peace today,maybe a difficult job for me...I try not to feel pressured into thinking that it is up to me to solve the problems of the people around me.They can and will need to learn how to take care of themselves emotionally and physically...
I do not feel like I need to be everyone's mother in any case,others probably won't be enthusiastic for me to take this role for them.....

Arkadaşlar bugünlük pazar sayfası için izninizi istiyorum anlayışla karşılayacağınızı ümid ederim...

HAYIRLI RAMAZANLAR
SEVGİLERİMLE