My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Benim berelerim / My hats


Bu benim bebeklik berem :) Sevdiniz mi? My baby hoody woody hat:)

Arkadaşım Anna Mae nin yaptığı bere :)Ben bunu çok seviyorum .Renkler harika:) My friend Anna Mae made this hat of mine :) Love this very much keeps my head hot Seee Anna Mae:))




Bej ve mavi bereleri ise arkadaşım Jan yaptı:) Şanslı torunum vesselam:) My Friend Jan had made these beige and navy blue hats :) Love wearing them :) Do you hear Jannn:)))