My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Canlı mı değil mi?Are they real or not?


Little Sweet Heart
Sweet Baby

Munchkin
Angel Love
Cuddle me
Darling Angel

Cuddle Me
Darling Angel
Beautiful Baby

Allahım Allahım şu tatlılıklara bakarmısınız.Ne kadar gerçeğe uygun yapılmışlar değilmi?
Gerçek fonksiyonlarıda varmış:)Alıp eve götürelimmmiii:)))
These nursery new born dolls looks and feels like a real infant and has life like features.
A perfect bundle of joy to take home:)
Courtesy of www.fao.com