My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MAX'İN BİR GÜNÜ / A DAY OF MAX

SABAH KALKTIM İLK İŞ TV AÇILDI.I STARTED THE DAY WITH TV

OFFF EN SEVDİĞİM DİZİ BİTTİ.SHUCKS MY FAVORITE SHOW FINISHED.
BİRAZDA KAŞINAYIM: )A LİTTLE BİT SCRACHING :)
ÇİÇEKLERE BAYILIRIM.I LOVE FLOWERS
KIZMIŞIM AMA NEYE ? GET ANGRY BUT TO WHAT?
İTİRAF EDİYORUM CANDAN'A KIZMIŞIM AMA O DA BENİ RAHAT BIRAKMIYOR:) I CONFESS THAT GET MAD TO CANDAN HOLDING ME SO TIGHT AND SQUEEZEEE
ÇOK USLUYUM AMA ...I AM VERY WELL-BEHAVED...
BU BENİM İŞTE ...THAT'S ME ALL RIGHT
KUCAK İSTİYORUM AMA...I WANT TO SIT CANDAN'S LAP BUTT....