My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Pançolar/ Panchos

Bayıldım buna:)Loved this:)
Oyuncağıda (kuş) örgüden dikkatli bakın:)Her toy(the bird) is also knit come closer:)
Uçacak gibi:)She seems she is ready to fly:)

Dıgıdık dıgıdık:) Giddiyap horsy:)


Kocaman bir gülümseme çokk şirin:)A big smile soo cute:)

Panço örneklerini arkadaşım Jan göndermiş.Diğer örneklerle devam edeceğim.Patterns are from my friends Jans' knitting newsletter.Will continue with the rest of the patterns.