My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Friday, April 14, 2006

FIMO KOYUN COLLECTION:) FIMO SHEEP COLLECTION:)

Üzüm sevmem ama bunu yerim wallahi:) I donot like grape but I would eat this cute thing:)
Armuttt armutt sen ha bize ha dil çıkarmak ha bir daha görmiyimmm:)You spoiled pear sticking your tongue out to us ha shame shame :)
Kostümün şirinliğine bakarmısınız?Such a trendy costume:)
Anne koyun pek te süslüyüz canım:) Mother sheep very trendy:)
Bebek koyun öpsün seni teyzen:)))Baby sheep how cute:)
Ah canımmm mezunda olmuş:) Sheep with ph.d:)
Tek göz koyun:)Cyclop sheep:)
Bununda adı L ile başlıyor herhal:) Sheep with the initial L:)

TU Bİ KONTİNİYUD:)
To be continued:)
Courtesy of www.ebay.com and www.ebay.co.uk