My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Saturday, October 7, 2006

PERİLİ MAKRAME ASACAKLAR-MACRAME FAIRIE HANGERS



KIRMIZI GÜL PERİSİ DETAYLARI İLE-RED ROSE FAIRIE WITH THE DETAILED LOOK
GÖKKUŞAĞI PERİSİ-IRIS FAIRIE
SOLUK SARI GÜL PERİSİ-PALE YELLOW ROSE FAIRIE
MENEKŞE PERİSİ-PANSY FAIRIE
SARI GÜL PERİSİ-YELLOW FAIRIE

TÜM ASACAKLARDA AYNI DÜĞÜMLER KULLANILMIŞ ONUN İÇİN SADECE KIRMIZI GÜL PERİSİNİN DETAYLARINI YAYINLADIM.DÜĞÜMLERİN YAPILIŞLARINI AYRICA YAYINLAYACAĞIM.
SAME KNOTS HAS BEEN USED IN EVERY HANGER THAT IS WHY I HAVE ONLY PUBLISHED THE DETAILED LOOK OF RED ROSE FAIRIE.WILL PUBLISH MAKING OF THE KNOTS LATER.