My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Friday, September 8, 2006

I CROTCHETED THEREFORE I AM VOLUME 44 :)

YELPAZE FAN
YELPAZE FAN
YILDIZ STAR
PAPATYA HALKASI .Papatyalar super bayıldım.DAISY RING.Daisies looks so super.Loved them. KOZMOZ COSMOS
KELEBEK .Buna bayıldım sanki kelebekler gerçekten kenara konmuşlar gibi.BUTTERFLY .Loved this one.Butterflies looks so real.As if they are lighted at the sides of the doily.
BROKAR BROCARDE
SONBAHAR BUĞDAYI AUTUMN WHEAT

BERAT KANDİLİNİZİ KUTLARIM ;SEVGİLERİMLE