My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mr.Huillcahuaman'dan (HÖH:)Peru çantaları:))Hand made bags from Peru by Mr.Huillcahuaman.










Bu Peru el işi çantalara bayıldım Alpaca ve pamuk karışım kullanılmış:)Özellikle en üstteki back pack superb yuvarlak designıda ayrıca sevdim:)Web sitesinden alışveriş yapılabiliyor bilginize:)
Love these hand made bags,are made mostly fom Alpaca and cotton .My favorite is the back back way at the top also liked the round one 2 :)Shopping is world wide from the web site,which is great:)
www.peruhandicraft.com
Daha bir sürü harika şeyler var eğer bir şeyler ısmarlamayacaksanız siz zahmet etmeyin ben ilginç işleri yayınlayacağım:)))
Donot bother visit the site unless you are ordering something else. I will publish the interesting things/ crafts I have seen later sometime:))))