My photo
Well-mannered attitude and social minded outlook :))I normally be reluctant to make a stand with an outlandish idea or draw attention with an unusual outfit or hair style. 21 yesterday,21 today,21 tomorrow :)) If I am in danger of lives' weight and self- image issues .I respond these negative urges in a completely different way crushing them:))

Saturday, August 19, 2006

ADEMLER VE HAVVALAR :) ADAMS' AND EVES'

-See how he looks?
-I very well studied these looks!!!

-Recently,I have bought a computer from you But I can not make it work as I am an Ox
-Check all the connections and try again please..
-I tried I am still an Ox
-You fooled me in encylopedia there writes pigeons are monogamy you rascal
-Did I write that??
-When I get marry I will wear a wedding gown with fringes at the skirt
-My veil will be so long and will come after me
-Will wear a crown and a pearl necklace
-Will never get marry...
-Do not be ridiculous!!!

-To tell you the truth he hurt me
-Break my heart
-He made me a little...
-He is a maniac ,maniac

-Aykut,hello you say you are worrying for me
-But believe me there is no need to that
-Because I fell in with somebody else too like you are
-AAAAGRRGG
-When I see her at the corridors at the office I adore her ,she was unreachable
-The way she walks with her high heels the way she throw her hair she was a goddess for me
-So what happened
-We were together last night
-There is somebody else ha
-Fine then
- Really?
-Was it that easy???
-When I look up at the sky I see there are no problems to worry about between you and me
-You think so